Cookies are small files stored on the browser used by each visitor to our website to enable the server to remember that user’s visit for the next time he or she accesses our contents. This information does not reveal your identity or any personal data; nor does it access the content stored on your PC. However, it does allow our system to identify you as a specific user who has already visited the website on a previous occasion, viewed certain pages, etc. In addition, it also makes it possible to save your personal preferences and technical information, such as the visits made or the specific pages visited by you.
The purpose of cookies is to provide Users with faster access to the selected Services.
If you do not wish cookies to be stored on your browser or you prefer to be informed every time a cookie asks to be installed, you can set your browsing options accordingly. Most browsers allow cookies to be managed in three different ways:
- Cookies are always rejected
- The browser asks if you wish to install each cookie
- Cookies are always accepted
Your browser may also include the possibility of choosing which specific cookies you wish to be installed on your computer. In particular, you can usually accept one of the following options:
- To reject cookies from certain domains
- To reject third-party cookies
- To accept cookies as non-persistent cookies (they will be deleted when you close the browser)
- To allow the server to create cookies for a different domain.
You can allow cookies, find out which cookies you have, block cookies, or delete the cookies installed on your computer, by setting the options of the browser installed on your computer.
You can find information on how to configure the most popular browsers at the following locations:
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings. For more information, you can consult the Microsoft support page or the browser’s Help section.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings. For more information, you can consult the Mozilla support page or the browser’s Help section.
- Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced settings -> Privacy -> Content settings. For more information, you can consult the Google support page or the browser’s Help section.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security. For more information, you can consult the Apple support page or the browser’s Help section.
With regard to third-party cookies (i.e. those that are not from our own website), we can accept no liability for the content and truthfulness of the privacy policies included by them. The information we offer is always with reference to the source.
Below you will find some detailed information on the cookies that can be installed from our website: Depending on the nature of your browsing, you may be able to install all or only some of them.